Real Estate Partnership Options
OnCourse Learning Real Estate offers partnership opportunities with brokerages, associations, for-profit real estate schools, colleges, universities and appraisal companies to help drive new revenue streams for your organizations. We offer two types of partnerships:
- Become an approved real estate education provider in your state(s).
- Gain secondary provider approval for online real estate courses from the state Real Estate Commission.
- Fixed wholesale pricing is provided and you control the retail price for your students.
- Courses will be private-labeled in your company’s name.
- You manage your own students and are responsible for student administration, exam proctoring and all fees associated with being a secondary provider.
- Refer students to the OnCourse Learning Real Estate e-commerce website.
- Students register through your unique course link, and you receive a percentage of every sale
- We handle all of the student administration, including reporting completions to the state, keeping student records on file, proctoring exams and paying fees where applicable.
- No state application is needed.
- No fees or minimum sales are required to participate.